The Brain Trainer Jigsaw Puzzle from Headu is the ultimate educational toy for children to boost their problem solving and fine motor skills. This large puzzle features a variety of challenges that will keep kids engaged and entertained while they develop their cognitive abilities.
One of the standout features of this puzzle is the included dry erase pen, which allows kids to practice memory, observation, classification, and orientation skills as they search for hidden objects, look for differences, and navigate mazes. With the erasable pen, kids can erase and start anew, providing endless playtime and opportunities for learning.
Some of the exciting challenges included in the Brain Trainer Jigsaw Puzzle are:
- The child searches in the house and in the garden for the 30 items indicated at the top of the frame and marks them directly on the puzzle.
- The child has to look for all the family photos (5 for each member) and, once found, mark them directly on the puzzle.
- In the frame of the puzzle, there are 19 silhouettes of hidden objects in the house and in the garden. The child has to recognize the subjects by their shape and mark them.
- The child searches the house for the 9 objects of the dog and, once found, marks them directly on the puzzle.
- With the special erasable felt-tip pen, the child has to find the only thread among the many that unites two objects or people.
- In some rooms of the house, there are two images that are apparently the same, but that actually hide 5 differences. The child has to look for the differences and mark them directly on the puzzle.
As kids work their way through these challenges, they'll be building up their problem solving and fine motor skills, making the Brain Trainer Jigsaw Puzzle an excellent educational toy for children of all ages. This interactive puzzle is sure to be a hit with kids and parents alike, providing hours of fun and learning.
What's In The Box
- Large puzzle (60 x 44 cm) consisting of 108 pieces
- Dry wipe pen
Will I Need Batteries
4 - 8 years
Shipping & Returns
Orders made during weekends or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- Free standard shipping to UK mainland on orders over £75
- Standard shipping (3-5 days) – £4.95
- Express shipping (1-2 days) – £6.95
We currently ship to the UK only. Orders outside of UK mainland or remote areas may incur a fixed shipping charge of £8.99 such as those below:
- Channel Islands
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping costs. To qualify for a refund the item must be returned unused in original packaging, in the same condition that it was received, within the stated timeframe. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the reason for return before sending any items, we will then give you details of what to do next.
Click to view full information on our shipping and returns.
- 0.77 KGS
- 26.50 (cm)
- 30.00 (cm)
- 27.50 (cm)