Gears! Gears! Gears!® Machines In Motion.
Support and build STEM (science, technology, engineering and maths) skills with this colourful, open-ended building set.
- Encourages creative thinking as children mix and match the interchangeable parts
- Set will develop fine motor skills as young learners piece the cogs and gears together
- Mix and match pieces will encourage exploration and discovery
- Helps the understanding of cause and effect
- Provides hands-on learning and play possibilities
- Open-ended designs will create endless combinations, preventing boredom
- Set of 116 pieces includes sturdy plastic gears, propellers, wrecking ball, chains, pulleys, wheels and axles
- Includes multilingual instructions to create a variety of engineering-related creations
- Features multilingual packaging
Extend the learning with our other Gears! Gears! Gears! Building Sets.
Target Age 5-9
Shipping & Returns
Orders made during weekends or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- Free standard shipping to UK mainland on orders over £50
- Standard shipping (3-5 days) – £3.95
- Express shipping (1-2 days) – £5.99
We currently ship to the UK only. Orders outside of UK mainland or remote areas may incur a fixed shipping charge of £7.50 such as those below:
- Channel Islands
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping costs. To qualify for a refund the item must be returned unused in original packaging, in the same condition that it was received, within the stated timeframe. You must email email@example.com with your order number and details of the reason for return before sending any items, we will then give you details of what to do next.
Click to view full information on our shipping and returns.
- 1.02 KGS
- 36.80 (cm)
- 27.90 (cm)
- 10.20 (cm)