Geosafari® Micropro™ 95 piece Microscope from Geovision™ Precision Optics
Young scientists can investigate a whole new world from cells to crystals using this 95-piece microscope set.
The rotating lens offers magnification of 50x, 100x, 150x, 300x, and 600x zoom and the built-in light and focusing help deliver bright, clear images.
The kit includes professionally prepared slides as well as equipment for children to prepare their own slides.
The GeoSafari Micropro Microscope Set is a real working science tool that’s ideal for home or classroom use.
- Encourages scientific learning in children curious about biology, geology and more.
- Promotes discovery and independent learning.
- Microscope features rack and pinion focusing and a rotating mirror/viewing light.
- The lenses provide magnification of 50x, 100x, 150x, 300x and 600x.
- The built-in LED light and focusing help deliver bright, clear images.
- Set includes professionally prepared slides and blank slides so kids can prepare their own.
- Set also comes with child-friendly equipment including a pipette, petri dish, test tube, scalpel and tweezers.
- Requires 2 AA batteries not included.
What's In The Box?
- 36 slide covers
- 18 blank slides
- 18 slide labels
- 6 specimen vials
- 5 prepared slides
- 10x and 20x glass eyepieces
- Test tube with cap
- Petri dish
- Stirring rod
- Magnifying glass
- Measuring graduate
- Spare light bulb
- Instruction and activity guide
Yes - you'll need to have 2 AA batteries, which are not included.
Shipping & Returns
Orders made during weekends or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- Free standard shipping to UK mainland on orders over £50
- Standard shipping (3-5 days) – £3.95
- Express shipping (1-2 days) – £5.99
We currently ship to the UK only. Orders outside of UK mainland or remote areas may incur a fixed shipping charge of £7.50 such as those below:
- Channel Islands
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping costs. To qualify for a refund the item must be returned unused in original packaging, in the same condition that it was received, within the stated timeframe. You must email email@example.com with your order number and details of the reason for return before sending any items, we will then give you details of what to do next.
Click to view full information on our shipping and returns.
- 0.84 KGS
- 33.00 (cm)
- 25.40 (cm)
- 9.90 (cm)