Human Body Puzzle by Hape.
This fun and educational Human Body Puzzle by Hape is the perfect way to introduce little ones to the workings of their body!
Use fine motor skills and logic to put together the puzzle pieces of the body, then fill in the gaps with the wooden bones, muscles and other organs.
A super way to encouraging a love of biology and the natural world and to help develop hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem solving ability.
What's in the box
- 60 piece puzzle
- 10 wooden body pieces - brain, lung, heart, small intestine, bladder, kidney, bicep muscle, calf muscle, humerus bone and femur bone
- Carry case packaging
- Large double sided poster in multiple languages
Will I need batteries
Shipping & Returns
Orders made during weekends or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- Free standard shipping to UK mainland on orders over £50
- Standard shipping (3-5 days) – £3.95
- Express shipping (1-2 days) – £5.99
We currently ship to the UK only. Orders outside of UK mainland or remote areas may incur a fixed shipping charge of £7.50 such as those below:
- Channel Islands
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping costs. To qualify for a refund the item must be returned unused in original packaging, in the same condition that it was received, within the stated timeframe. You must email [email protected] with your order number and details of the reason for return before sending any items, we will then give you details of what to do next.
Click to view full information on our shipping and returns.
- 0.98 KGS
- 30.00 (cm)
- 10.50 (cm)
- 22.00 (cm)