Children can learn and develop a range of essential maths skills with the next in the Learning Resources series of activity sets for our best-selling MathLink® cubes. This colourful, hands-on set promotes maths fluency and covers key maths concepts for primary school aged children.
- Includes 30 progressive activities that support the National Curriculum
- Activities range in difficulty from simple place value to working out the volume of shapes
- Provides independent learning opportunities
- Ideal for solo or group activities
Children can develop their numeracy skills and learn about:
- Addition and subtraction
- Multiplication and division
- Properties of shapes
- Roman numerals
What's in the box
- 100x MathLink® cubes in 10 colours: orange, red, yellow, blue, green, purple, pink, white, black, brown (2cm x 2cm x 2cm)
- 15x double-sided activity cards
- 1x Multilingual activity guide
- Features multilingual packaging
Shipping & Returns
Orders made during weekends or bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- Free standard shipping to UK mainland on orders over £75
- Standard shipping (estimated 3-5 days) – £4.95
- Express shipping (estimated 1-2 days) – £6.95
We currently ship to the UK only. Orders outside of UK mainland or remote areas may incur a fixed shipping charge of £8.99 such as those below:
- Channel Islands
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands & Islands
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus shipping costs. To qualify for a refund the item must be returned unused in original packaging, in the same condition that it was received, within the stated timeframe. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the reason for return before sending any items, we will then give you details of what to do next.
Click to view full information on our shipping and returns.
- 0.64 KGS
- 22.50 (cm)
- 23.50 (cm)
- 3.30 (cm)